I am also a speaker and qualified teacher.
A brief history…
Whilst at university in Bristol in the early years of this millennium, I went to a church where the Gospel was preached in power. I got totally inspired by the Great Commission. I started exploring world mission, evangelism and also my Jewish roots, which started an exciting journey that included evangelism campaigns with Jews for Jesus (a mission organisation dedicated to preaching the Gospel), training, travelling, Hebrew and meeting all kinds of different people! See my short biography here
I have 12 years of experience of explaining the significance of Jesus Christ in the Jewish Passover, in various denominations and groups around the UK, Portugal and Israel. After a break whilst I had my babies in Portugal, I returned to the UK and the voluntary work of representing Jews for Jesus, while developing my own ministry that encompasses the breadth of what God has given to me to use to express Him. I have also been asked to talk about Christian Art in schools, as well as the Christ in the Passover message.
Speaking, teaching and preaching
More recently I have been invited to speak and preach on Gospel communication and Christian development. When appropriate, I sing and play one or two of my “spirit songs”, and bring my stand of art greeting cards, which help express the message.
I am open to invitations to minister in your church, conference, student group, Bible College or other groupings.
I have a deep desire to inspire my generation and the next to live for God; to speak the life-giving Word, ability and energy of God into people.
Topics I often speak on include:
- What is the Gospel and how can I share it effectively?
- Speaking Jesus’ words and doing Jesus’ works: the life of a true disciple
- Jews and Gentiles together as One New Man (Ephesians 2 and 3)
- How can I get to the next level in my Christian walk?
- How to face challenges the way Jesus taught us
- Does God want us to know His will? A Bible study
- Faith and unbelief
- Art, Music and Science: Methods of Understanding God’s creation
- Exploring Eternity and the Mind of Christ
- Beauty, purity and tenderness: paying attention to forgotten values
For an official Jews for Jesus meeting, please contact the church relations agent on 020 72675597.
To contact me directly, click here